Launched: 2013 Range Rover 3.0-litre TDV6 in India
Land Rover has launched the all-new Range Rover with a 3.0-litre TDV6 diesel engine and 8-speed auto transmission in India. The V6 engine joins the 4.4L V8 diesel and 5.0L supercharged V8 powerplants for the Range Rover in India. JLR claims that the 258PS/600Nm engine is capable of doing 0-100kmph in just 7.9 seconds and has a top speed of 209kmph. The TDV6 Range Rover is available for order in the HSE and Vogue trims.
Prices for the Range Rover TDV6 start from Rs 1.45 crore for the HSE and Rs 1.65 crore for Vogue, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 86.71 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block