Launched: 2013 Renault Scala Travelogue edition in India at Rs 9.78 lakh
Renault has launched a limited edition variant of its Scala sedan in India. The Scala Travelogue edition, as it is called, is priced at Rs 9.78 lakh, ex-Delhi and comes with a multimedia package with voice-enabled navigation system, Bluetooth and iPod connectivity. It also includes blinkers on the ORVMs, muffler cutter, illuminated scuff plates and rear sunshade. The Travelogue edition is available till May 31, 2013 and only with the RXZ diesel trim.
Sumit Sawhney, executive director, marketing & sales, Renault India Pvt. Ltd said, "Renault's success in the Indian market has been primarily due to our ability to offer products that meet the evolving needs and aspirations of our customers, enabling the company to see a steady growth despite an increasingly challenging market. The Scala Travelogue Edition is another milestone in this tradition and offers the next level in comfort, driving dynamics, fuel efficiency and innovation for better and more connected summer drives, while continuing to offer the exceptional quality and elegance of the Renault Scala."
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900