Launched: 2013 Toyota Liva and Etios in India at Rs 4.46 and Rs 5.45 lakhs respectively
Toyota has launched the updated Etios and Liva in the Indian market. Both the cars now have a chrome finish redesigned grille and turn indicators mounted on the outside rear view mirror. The tail lamps also get a refresh and now look sleeker. Inside, the upholstery is two-tone with the theme being beige and grey. Toyota has also added a new audio system with USB, AUX and Bluetooth compatibility. The driver's seat now gets height adjust. Other changes include a new meter console (which is still in the middle) illumination light and new AC panel.
The biggest change though is under the hood for the Liva with the introduction of the 90PS petrol engine from the Etios. Toyota has also converted the limited edition 1.2l Sportivo grade to a regular one with the 1.5l engined Liva now carrying the moniker. A new classic grey colour and new trims have also been introduced.
Here are the prices of the 2013 Liva and Etios, ex-Delhi respectively
|Fuel||Variants||Price in lakh (ex-Delhi)|
|Liva Petrol||G SP||5.38|
|Liva Petrol||TRD Sportivo||6.13|
|Etios Petrol||G SP||6.47|
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review