Launched Aston Martin Vanquish in India
Aston Martin has launched the 2012 Vanquish in India. Priced at Rs 3.85 crore ex-Mumbai, the Vanquish is the most expensive Aston in the country, barring the ultra-exclusive One-77 at Rs 25 crore. Aston's fifth car in the country will be up against the likes of the Ferrari FF and Lamborghini Aventador.
Powered by a naturally aspirated 573PS 6.0-litre V12 engine and mated to a Touchtronic 2 six-speed automatic gearbox, the Vanquish races from 0-100kmph in a claimed 4.1 seconds and attains a top speed of 295kmph. The Vanquish is available in 2+2 or 2+0 versions. It will be sold through Performance Cars, Aston Martin's exclusive Mumbai dealership.
Commenting on the launch of the Vanquish in India, Lalit Choudary, managing director of Infinity Cars Private Limited said, "I am delighted to be launching Aston Martin's newest and most technically advanced car yet â" the new Vanquish. The new Vanquish mixes beautiful design with impressive technology such as the superb new infotainment system. This is the latest incarnation of everything Aston Martin knows, informed and developed from One-77. It is the ultimate Super Grand Tourer â" confident and assured â" and is the newest representation of power, beauty and soul."
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block