Launched Borile Multiuso motorcycle
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Borile has launched their latest, the Multiuso. Made from aluminium 7020 light alloy, the Multiuso weighs just 85kg and is designed for both city use as also dirt trailing. It is powered by a 230cc, 2-valve, 4-stroke aircooled engine which is fed by a 26mm Mikuni carburetor. A 5-speed gearbox handles the transmission duties. Borile claims that this motorcycle, thanks to the many enhancements provided, can haul even a small trailer.
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh