Launched Hero MotoCorp Ignitor
Just days after we broke news about Hero updating prices of its new 125cc Ignitor, the company has officially launched the motorcycle. Hero MotoCorp is offering the Ignitor in two trims, the drum-self-cast at Rs 55,900 and the disc-self-cast at Rs 57,900, ex-Delhi.
The Ignitor's 125cc engine produces 11PS of power and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The feature list includes split seats, digital-analog meter combo console, dual tone rear view mirrors and body-coloured rear grip. It is available in four colours - Pearl White, Sports Red, Vibrant Blue and Panther Black Metallic. The Ignitor will compete head-on with the Honda CBF Stunner. For a detailed analysis on how they will compete on paper, check http://overdrive.in/details/1656/Hero-Ignitor-prices-out
- News2020 Triumph Rocket 3 launched in India at Rs 18 lakh
- NewsFord India to run Midnight Surprise sales campaign from December 6-8, 2019
- NewsImage Gallery: Tata Altroz
- FeaturesMaster Class: Learning Off-road tricks with CS Santosh at Big Rock Dirt Park
- NewsHusqvarna Norden 901 ADV concept confirmed for production, will rival Triumph Tiger 900 and BMW 850 GSA