Launched Hero MotoCorp Ignitor
Just days after we broke news about Hero updating prices of its new 125cc Ignitor, the company has officially launched the motorcycle. Hero MotoCorp is offering the Ignitor in two trims, the drum-self-cast at Rs 55,900 and the disc-self-cast at Rs 57,900, ex-Delhi.
The Ignitor's 125cc engine produces 11PS of power and is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The feature list includes split seats, digital-analog meter combo console, dual tone rear view mirrors and body-coloured rear grip. It is available in four colours - Pearl White, Sports Red, Vibrant Blue and Panther Black Metallic. The Ignitor will compete head-on with the Honda CBF Stunner. For a detailed analysis on how they will compete on paper, check http://overdrive.in/details/1656/Hero-Ignitor-prices-out
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package
- NewsFIA Formula E: Mahindra Racing returns to site of their first win - the Berlin ePrix
- NewsHyundai could offer 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine in Elite i20 and Verna in near future
- NewsHyundai could debut N performance brand in India by 2022