Leaked: 2015 Audi TT
Audi teased the 2015 TT through renderings and a video when it announced that the car will be showcased at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. A day before the event though, the official images of the 2015 Audi TT have found their way onto the internet.
The official images of the 2015 Audi TT have found their way onto the internet a day before the 2014 Geneva Auto Show.
There is a new grille too and, interestingly, has a 'TTS' badging
As was evident through the renderings, the 2015 TT's design is a minor evolution of the current model and wears distinctively new headlamps and tail lamps. There is a new grille too and interestingly, has what looks like a 'TTS' badging.
The 2015 TT's design is a minor evolution of the current model
The Audi TTS wears brushed aluminum trim on the outside rear-view mirrors and the front and rear air dams
In typical Audi S/RS style, the vehicle wears brushed aluminum trim on the outside rear-view mirrors and the front and rear air dams. The 2015 TT also has new interiors, which were previewed at the 2014 CES. The oily bits are still under wraps and shall be revealed when the 2015 Audi TT debuts at the Geneva Motor Show in a few hours from now.
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review