Leaked: 2015 Audi TT
Audi teased the 2015 TT through renderings and a video when it announced that the car will be showcased at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. A day before the event though, the official images of the 2015 Audi TT have found their way onto the internet.
The official images of the 2015 Audi TT have found their way onto the internet a day before the 2014 Geneva Auto Show.
There is a new grille too and, interestingly, has a 'TTS' badging
As was evident through the renderings, the 2015 TT's design is a minor evolution of the current model and wears distinctively new headlamps and tail lamps. There is a new grille too and interestingly, has what looks like a 'TTS' badging.
The 2015 TT's design is a minor evolution of the current model
The Audi TTS wears brushed aluminum trim on the outside rear-view mirrors and the front and rear air dams
In typical Audi S/RS style, the vehicle wears brushed aluminum trim on the outside rear-view mirrors and the front and rear air dams. The 2015 TT also has new interiors, which were previewed at the 2014 CES. The oily bits are still under wraps and shall be revealed when the 2015 Audi TT debuts at the Geneva Motor Show in a few hours from now.
Starts Rs 63.12 Lakhs
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776