Leaked: 2016 Hyundai Elantra for India specifications and features
While the launch of the 2016 Hyundai Elantra is only a few days away, the specifications and features list of the car has been leaked on the Internet. The new Elantra will be available with one petrol and one diesel motor across five variants: S, SX, SX AT, SX(O), SX(O) AT. The S is the base variant, followed by the SX and the SX(O) with a few additional features over the SX. These variants will come with a 6-speed manual transmission. The SX AT and the SX (O) AT on the other hand get an automatic transmission.
Also, knowing Hyundai's penchant to offer a long list of features in its cars, expect the top SX trim of the 2016 Elantra to get the same treatment. The highlights of the features list include LED tail lights, 16-inch alloy wheels, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, dual-zone climate control and cruise control.
The new 2-litre, Dual VTVT petrol motor in the Elantra will produce 152PS and 190Nm, while the 1.6-litre CRDi diesel motor will produce 128PS and 265Nm between 1,900rpm and 2,700rpm. The car will also feature driving modes (Eco and Sports). The car has a ground clearance of 170mm and boot capacity of 458 litres.
Source: The Automotive India
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.99 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh