Leaked: 2016 Hyundai Elantra for India specifications and features
While the launch of the 2016 Hyundai Elantra is only a few days away, the specifications and features list of the car has been leaked on the Internet. The new Elantra will be available with one petrol and one diesel motor across five variants: S, SX, SX AT, SX(O), SX(O) AT. The S is the base variant, followed by the SX and the SX(O) with a few additional features over the SX. These variants will come with a 6-speed manual transmission. The SX AT and the SX (O) AT on the other hand get an automatic transmission.
Also, knowing Hyundai's penchant to offer a long list of features in its cars, expect the top SX trim of the 2016 Elantra to get the same treatment. The highlights of the features list include LED tail lights, 16-inch alloy wheels, eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, dual-zone climate control and cruise control.
The new 2-litre, Dual VTVT petrol motor in the Elantra will produce 152PS and 190Nm, while the 1.6-litre CRDi diesel motor will produce 128PS and 265Nm between 1,900rpm and 2,700rpm. The car will also feature driving modes (Eco and Sports). The car has a ground clearance of 170mm and boot capacity of 458 litres.
Source: The Automotive India
Starts Rs 13.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16.03 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- NewsNew-gen Nissan Livina MPV is a rival to Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Honda BR-V
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani