Leela hotels to drive on BMWs
India's premier luxury car maker BMW and the Leela group of hotels have announced an alliance wherein the former will offer their cars as a fleet service to guests. The BMW fleet will include the 7 Series, X5 and 5 Series and will be on duty in all the eight Leela hotels across India. All these BMW cars will be fitted with bespoke fittings including Dakota leather upholstery, 6-disc changer, built-in TV screens, rear seat entertainment and a soft-close door function.
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip