Lexus LX 450d SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore
Lexus India has released the prices for the LX 450d. The biggest SUV in the Japanese manufacturer's profile is priced at Rs 2.32 crore, ex-Delhi, and is available only in the diesel trim. The petrol trim will come at a later date, says Lexus India.
The Lexus LX 450d SUV borrows its powertrain as well as underpinnings from the Toyota Land Cruiser 200. This essentially means the proven 4.5-litre V8 engine does duty under the hood of the LX 450d. This turbo-diesel motor makes 260Ps/650Nm and is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. There is a full-time AWD system on offer.
The Lexus no doubt looks more premium inside out than the Rs 1 crore LC 200. This includes a full-LED headlamp, LED fog lamps, power adjustable front seats, TV screens behind the front seat headrests, infotainment system with 19-speakers and cooled box.
While Lexus did announce prices of its two hybrid offerings for the Indian market, the ES and RX, on the launch date, they said the prices of the LX will be out at a later stage. The diesel LX is available as a 5-seater while the upcoming petrol is a 7-seater.
Starts Rs 2.32 Crore
Starts Rs 1.41 Crore
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally