Lexus LX 450d SUV launched in India at Rs 2.32 crore
Lexus India has released the prices for the LX 450d. The biggest SUV in the Japanese manufacturer's profile is priced at Rs 2.32 crore, ex-Delhi, and is available only in the diesel trim. The petrol trim will come at a later date, says Lexus India.
The Lexus LX 450d SUV borrows its powertrain as well as underpinnings from the Toyota Land Cruiser 200. This essentially means the proven 4.5-litre V8 engine does duty under the hood of the LX 450d. This turbo-diesel motor makes 260Ps/650Nm and is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. There is a full-time AWD system on offer.
The Lexus no doubt looks more premium inside out than the Rs 1 crore LC 200. This includes a full-LED headlamp, LED fog lamps, power adjustable front seats, TV screens behind the front seat headrests, infotainment system with 19-speakers and cooled box.
While Lexus did announce prices of its two hybrid offerings for the Indian market, the ES and RX, on the launch date, they said the prices of the LX will be out at a later stage. The diesel LX is available as a 5-seater while the upcoming petrol is a 7-seater.
Starts Rs 2.32 Crore
Starts Rs 1.35 Crore
- OpinionNatural selection
- FeaturesThe Brembo 19RCS Costa Corsa explained
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finishes seventh overall
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range