Lexus NX compact SUV to world premiere at Beijing Motor Show 2014
Lexus is all set to enter the luxury compact crossover segment with its NX crossover. The Japanese car maker's compact crossover contender will make its debut on April 20 at the Beijing Motor Show.
The NX is a production ready version which is based on the LF-NX concept car that was showcased last year at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The car will mostly be a five seater and if the concept was any indication, will have a futuristic, sleek, stylish and striking design. The front retains the new dominating spindle grille which also features in the RC-F sports car. The swept back headlights seem to receive LEDs and the side profile gets bold and muscular looking flared wheel arches.
This compact SUV crossover when launched will compete with the likes of BMW X1, Audi Q3, Mercedes Benz GLA-Class and even Porsche's Macan SUV among others. More details are expected to trickle through leading up to the unveiling and we will keep you updated when they happen.
All-New Lexus NX World Premiere at 2014 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition
|- Based on LF-NX Concept - Lexus Expands Luxury Utility Vehicle Line-up BEIJING - April 4, 2014 The all-new Lexus NX luxury compact crossover will debut at the 2014 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition. The unveiling of the NX, based on the LF-NX concept, marks Lexus' entry into the fast growing luxury compact crossover segment. With its striking design, advanced technologies and Lexus' signature spindle grill, the NX will set new standards for future models in the line-up. In addition, the new Lexus RC F performance coupe will make its China debut at the Beijing show. The Lexus press conference will take place on April 20 at the W3 Hall of the China International Exhibition Center. For detailed information, please visit www.lexus-int.com About Lexus Lexus launched in 1989 with two luxury sedans and a commitment to pursue perfection. Since that time, Lexus has expanded its line-up to meet the needs of global luxury customers. Lexus is now going beyond its reputation for high quality vehicles with the integration of innovative technology, emotional exterior and interior designs, and engaging driving dynamics and performance. With five models incorporating Lexus Hybrid Drive, Lexus is the luxury hybrid leader. Lexus also offers six F SPORT models and two F models, including the LFA supercar, for top-of-the-line performance. In the United States, Lexus vehicles are sold through 233 dealers who are committed to exemplary customer service.|
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019