Lexus NX compact SUV to world premiere at Beijing Motor Show 2014
Lexus is all set to enter the luxury compact crossover segment with its NX crossover. The Japanese car maker's compact crossover contender will make its debut on April 20 at the Beijing Motor Show.
The NX is a production ready version which is based on the LF-NX concept car that was showcased last year at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The car will mostly be a five seater and if the concept was any indication, will have a futuristic, sleek, stylish and striking design. The front retains the new dominating spindle grille which also features in the RC-F sports car. The swept back headlights seem to receive LEDs and the side profile gets bold and muscular looking flared wheel arches.
This compact SUV crossover when launched will compete with the likes of BMW X1, Audi Q3, Mercedes Benz GLA-Class and even Porsche's Macan SUV among others. More details are expected to trickle through leading up to the unveiling and we will keep you updated when they happen.
All-New Lexus NX World Premiere at 2014 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition
|- Based on LF-NX Concept - Lexus Expands Luxury Utility Vehicle Line-up BEIJING - April 4, 2014 The all-new Lexus NX luxury compact crossover will debut at the 2014 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition. The unveiling of the NX, based on the LF-NX concept, marks Lexus' entry into the fast growing luxury compact crossover segment. With its striking design, advanced technologies and Lexus' signature spindle grill, the NX will set new standards for future models in the line-up. In addition, the new Lexus RC F performance coupe will make its China debut at the Beijing show. The Lexus press conference will take place on April 20 at the W3 Hall of the China International Exhibition Center. For detailed information, please visit www.lexus-int.com About Lexus Lexus launched in 1989 with two luxury sedans and a commitment to pursue perfection. Since that time, Lexus has expanded its line-up to meet the needs of global luxury customers. Lexus is now going beyond its reputation for high quality vehicles with the integration of innovative technology, emotional exterior and interior designs, and engaging driving dynamics and performance. With five models incorporating Lexus Hybrid Drive, Lexus is the luxury hybrid leader. Lexus also offers six F SPORT models and two F models, including the LFA supercar, for top-of-the-line performance. In the United States, Lexus vehicles are sold through 233 dealers who are committed to exemplary customer service.|
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?