Liberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
Liberty Walk, a Japanese tuner well-known for its body kits and performance upgrades for supercars, has now got its hands on the Suzuki Jimny. The result of this is a Jimny that looks more like a mini Mercedes-Benz G-Class than anything else.
Called the G-Mini, the modded Jimny gets wider fender flares, a new bumper with squared-off air intakes and LED DRLs, new front grille with LB badging, a carbon-fibre bonnet with a massive air intake and a two-tone paint job.
Details are scarce and it is not known if the G-Mini gets any performance upgrades to go with the inspired styling. The Japan-spec Jimny SUV comes with a 0.66litre R06A turbo engine, while the Jimny SUV that will be sold in the international markets comes with a 1.5-litre K15B engine, replacing the 1.3L unit of the previous model. The 1.5L petrol engine makes 100PS at 6,000rpm and generates 130Nm at 4,000rpm, which makes is an addition of 17PS and 20Nm over the previous.
The new-gen Jimny continues to be a 2-door design and is a serious off-roader with ladder frame construction, four-wheel drive with low-range gearing and high-profile tyres. Also, Suzuki provides the Jimny with a host of customisation options in Japan.
Liberty walk?????🙂 ???????????🙂 ?????????G-MINI🙂???? http://libertywalk.co.jp/ LB?WORKS Mercedes G Class & lb?nation G mini (Suzuki Jimny) We are pleased to announce the launch of first LB SUV in our history!! New LB style and more aggressive! It will be released this year!! We accept pre order now! More info : firstname.lastname@example.org @libertywalkkato #gclass #mercedesbenz #gwagon #g63 #jimny #suzukijimny #g550 #g350 #libertywalk #lbworks #lbperformance #lbnation #fiexhaust #forgiato
Starts Rs 2.19 CroreDisplacement
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV prices to increase by up to Rs 40,000 from January 2019
- News2018 MotoGP season comes to a dramatic end, Dovizioso wins 'two-part' rain soaked race
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review