Limited edition Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600 is here!
The very moment that one hears about Aston Martin, there is a picture of one of its exotics in mind. Preferably, the ones driven by Mr Bond. Personally, my favourite is the Aston Martin DB5. Aston Martin has now commissioned a limited run of the V12 Vantage V600 that pays a tribute to the classic offering sold in 1998. There will be a total of 14 units that includes seven coupes and seven roadsters.
Look closely and you will see the changes on the Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600
Created by Aston Martin's bespoke Q division, the Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600 is powered by an upgraded version of Aston Martin's 6.0-litre naturally aspirated V12 engine, that produces 600PS. This power output remains similar to the original Vantage V600 that came with a twin-supercharged V-8 and produced 592PS. All that power is sent to the rear wheels with the help of a 7-speed manual transmission paired with front and rear dual independent wishbone suspension. It features 3-stage adaptive damping system. It is already known that Aston Martin is working on all new Vantage that will come out in 2019 and will be powered by AMG built engine.
The Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600 comes with a full-carbon fibre exterior and a bulging bonnet that, according to Aston Martin, hints towards the power that lies underneath. It also gets a revised blackened grille and an all-new carbon fibre diffuser, quad exhaust system and bespoke centre-lock forged and machined aluminium wheels. Inside, the Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600 gets carbon fibre centre console and bespoke driver information dials, hand-crafted saddle leather centre armrest and a distinct gear shifter.
The 2018 Aston Martin V12 Vantage V600 is available on request with deliveries taking place by the end of this year.
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsMcLaren Speedtail testing begins before 2020 deliveries
- NewsHonda Cars India could launch its first electric vehicle in India by 2023-2024
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...
- NewsTata 45X premium hatchback spotted testing ahead of Diwali 2019 launch
- NewsThird generation Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe to launch in India on November 16