Limited edition Honda CB Shine launched in India - prices start Rs 59,083
The limited edition of the Honda CB Shine has been launched in India. The commuter bike is available in both drum brake and disc brake variant. The price for the drum brake variant Rs 59,083 while the disc brake variant will set you back by Rs 63,743 (Both prices ex-showroom New Delhi)
The limited edition gets a coloured grab handle, two-tone colour scheme and new graphics. The edition also includes the addition of two new paint scheme - Red and Silver.
The motorcycle continues to be offered with the same 125cc air-cooled engine with a four-speed gearbox. The engine puts out 10.3PS at 7500rpm and 10.30Nm of torque at 5500rpm. The motorcycle sports basic features such as self-start and tubeless tyres.
On this special ocassion, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said "Customer conviction has made Honda India's Most trusted two Wheeler brand. Celebrating the legacy of India's Top Selling model - CB Shine in their respective segments, Honda is now taking the excitement to another level. We are pleased to announce a double surprise for our customers with the launch of premium style Limited Edition CB Shine."
Starts Rs 57,683
- FeaturesCounter to COVID-19 - Camper trailer tourism
- FeaturesElectric Dreams: Honda e
- NewsDelhi government announces EV policy, up to Rs 1.5 lakh subsidy for electric passenger vehicles
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Limited Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 34.98 lakh
- NewsUpcoming new-gen Mahindra Thar SUV spied: Everything we know so far