Limited edition Maruti Suzuki Baleno launched ahead of festive season
Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition option pack for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback. This comes soon after the company released similar styling packages for the Ignis and Swift.
The limited edition cars get a contrasting black body kit which adds new skirts to the front and rear. There are side skirts as well along with a similarly coloured moulding on the doors.
The interiors get an illuminated scuff plate on the door sills, black leather seat with quilting, a tissue box, pillows, a keychain and a smart key finder.
All of this will cost an additional Rs 27,000. The Baleno remains mechanically unchanged and continues to be powered by the 1.2 petrol and 1.3 diesel motor. The petrol puts out 83PS/115 Nm and diesel makes 75PS/190 Nm. prices for the Baleno starts at Rs 5.36 lakh for the Sigma petrol and goes up to Rs 8.5 lakh for the Alpha diesel.
The timing of this package's launch means that it is being aimed at the festive season car buyer. There is intense competition in this period, so adding with such features seems like a good plan.
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review