Limited edition Maruti Suzuki Baleno launched ahead of festive season
Maruti Suzuki has launched a limited edition option pack for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback. This comes soon after the company released similar styling packages for the Ignis and Swift.
The limited edition cars get a contrasting black body kit which adds new skirts to the front and rear. There are side skirts as well along with a similarly coloured moulding on the doors.
The interiors get an illuminated scuff plate on the door sills, black leather seat with quilting, a tissue box, pillows, a keychain and a smart key finder.
All of this will cost an additional Rs 27,000. The Baleno remains mechanically unchanged and continues to be powered by the 1.2 petrol and 1.3 diesel motor. The petrol puts out 83PS/115 Nm and diesel makes 75PS/190 Nm. prices for the Baleno starts at Rs 5.36 lakh for the Sigma petrol and goes up to Rs 8.5 lakh for the Alpha diesel.
The timing of this package's launch means that it is being aimed at the festive season car buyer. There is intense competition in this period, so adding with such features seems like a good plan.
Starts Rs 5.38 Lakhs
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru