Limited edition Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India at Rs 7.85 lakh
Maruti Suzuki seems to have a special liking for limited edition models. The company has recently rolled out one more limited edition model of its compact MPV, Ertiga. This special edition offering will be only available in VXi and VDi variants. It is available in the price range of Rs 7.85 lakh to Rs 8.10 lakh ex-showroom, New Delhi.
The first change is the new exquisite maroon shade followed by the two other colours, silky silver and superior white. The limited edition accessories include a chrome on the fog lamp bezel as well as on the side profile. It also gets updated alloys. The changes are too subtle and unless one avails the new maroon shade, the highlights of the limited edition won't be visible. Inside, the MPV comes equipped with faux wood finish on the central panel, steering wheel and the door trims. It gets special maroon seat covers with Ertiga branding as well as white ambient light to illuminate the section under the dashboard. The rear seats also gets gets a pillow, that company states "ensures additional comfort".
Since the changes are purely cosmetic, the petrol and diesel powertrain options remain unaltered. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has often received limited edition models in the past years. The reason behind bringing this special edition is that Maruti Suzuki has sold over three lakh units of the Ertiga MPV since its launch in 2012.
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- NewsWorld Ducati Week: Bayliss, Lorenzo, Dovizioso to battle it out in Race of Champions
- News2018 BMW 6 Series GT diesel launched in India at Rs 66.50 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra TUV300 Plus variants explained
- Features2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V longterm review: Introduction
- News2019 Hyundai Elantra facelift spotted testing again in South Korea
- ReviewMercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Cabriolet first drive review
- ReviewMercedes-Benz 2018 C 200 first drive review
- NewsVolvo S60 sedan unveiled internationally, to rival Mercedes C-Class
- NewsGaurav Gill's 2017 Team MRF Skoda Fabia R5 immortalized in scale model form
- NewsKTM RC200 now available with a black colour option