Limited edition Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India at Rs 7.85 lakh
Maruti Suzuki seems to have a special liking for limited edition models. The company has recently rolled out one more limited edition model of its compact MPV, Ertiga. This special edition offering will be only available in VXi and VDi variants. It is available in the price range of Rs 7.85 lakh to Rs 8.10 lakh ex-showroom, New Delhi.
The first change is the new exquisite maroon shade followed by the two other colours, silky silver and superior white. The limited edition accessories include a chrome on the fog lamp bezel as well as on the side profile. It also gets updated alloys. The changes are too subtle and unless one avails the new maroon shade, the highlights of the limited edition won't be visible. Inside, the MPV comes equipped with faux wood finish on the central panel, steering wheel and the door trims. It gets special maroon seat covers with Ertiga branding as well as white ambient light to illuminate the section under the dashboard. The rear seats also gets gets a pillow, that company states "ensures additional comfort".
Since the changes are purely cosmetic, the petrol and diesel powertrain options remain unaltered. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has often received limited edition models in the past years. The reason behind bringing this special edition is that Maruti Suzuki has sold over three lakh units of the Ertiga MPV since its launch in 2012.
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch