Limited edition Maruti Suzuki Ertiga launched in India at Rs 7.85 lakh
Maruti Suzuki seems to have a special liking for limited edition models. The company has recently rolled out one more limited edition model of its compact MPV, Ertiga. This special edition offering will be only available in VXi and VDi variants. It is available in the price range of Rs 7.85 lakh to Rs 8.10 lakh ex-showroom, New Delhi.
The first change is the new exquisite maroon shade followed by the two other colours, silky silver and superior white. The limited edition accessories include a chrome on the fog lamp bezel as well as on the side profile. It also gets updated alloys. The changes are too subtle and unless one avails the new maroon shade, the highlights of the limited edition won't be visible. Inside, the MPV comes equipped with faux wood finish on the central panel, steering wheel and the door trims. It gets special maroon seat covers with Ertiga branding as well as white ambient light to illuminate the section under the dashboard. The rear seats also gets gets a pillow, that company states "ensures additional comfort".
Since the changes are purely cosmetic, the petrol and diesel powertrain options remain unaltered. The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has often received limited edition models in the past years. The reason behind bringing this special edition is that Maruti Suzuki has sold over three lakh units of the Ertiga MPV since its launch in 2012.
Starts Rs 6.18 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- NewsNITI Aayog's new action plan for electric mobility
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar