Limited edition Suzuki Hayabusa Z launched in India at Rs 16.20 lakh
Suzuki has announced a limited edition version of the Hayabusa. The Suzuki Hayabusa Z is priced at Rs 16.20 lakh ex-Delhi - a neat Rs 25,000 more than the regular 'Busa. The limited edition is available until March 31, 2015.
Changes to the limited edition Hayabusa Z over the regular model include the Yoshimura Slip-on R-77J carbon-end exhaust as well as two new colour schemes - Pearl Vigor Blue with Metallic Mystic Silver (ASU) and Pearl Bracing White with Metallic Mystic Silver. The Yoshimura, Suzuki claims, will not only enhance the auditory note but also increase the performance of the motorcycle. Complimentary with the Hayabusa Z is a scale model (1:48) of the Yoshimura Hayabusa X1 and a racing calendar.
Atul Gupta, executive vice president, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL), said, "The Yoshimura Slip-on R-77J carbon-end exhaust addition to the legendary Hayabusa is a modification that has been on the wish list of Indian biking affcionados for a long time. We are extremely proud to have done this for the Hayabusa, reinforcing our commitment to the valued Indian rider."
He added, "The Hayabusa has a large sentimental quotient for brand Suzuki. Over the last decade, the motorcycle has evolved, while staying true to its concept - the pinnacle of high-performance motorcycles. Its sensational power, speed, smooth ride and overwhelming presence continue to fascinate owners and onlookers alike."
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000