Lincoln coming to India?
Might Lincoln be coming to India? Ford chief executive Alan Mulally is setting his sights on turning its American upscale marque, Lincoln, into a global brand. On a recent visit to China, Mulally was quoted as promising a 2014 introduction for Lincoln in the Chinese market. If the new effort is successful in positioning Lincoln somewhere between Volvo and Jaguar, it is likely that it will also be sold in India.
- NewsFAME 2: Electric 3- and 4-wheelers need to produce public transport permit to claim incentive benefits
- NewsJaguar Land Rover wins case against Jiangling Motors over Evoque copy
- NewsToyota Kirloskar Motor increases dependency on renewable sources of energy, results in 51,000 tons of Co2 reduction
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip