Lincoln coming to India?
Might Lincoln be coming to India? Ford chief executive Alan Mulally is setting his sights on turning its American upscale marque, Lincoln, into a global brand. On a recent visit to China, Mulally was quoted as promising a 2014 introduction for Lincoln in the Chinese market. If the new effort is successful in positioning Lincoln somewhere between Volvo and Jaguar, it is likely that it will also be sold in India.
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review