Live chat with Bertrand D'souza and Shumi on buying the right car and bike this Diwali
OVERDRIVE has launched a periodic interactive session for aspiring car and two-wheeler buyers to help them see through marketing gimmicks and make an informed choice for themselves this festive season.
We have already conducted two successful live chats. Last week, our Editor Bertrand D'souza answered your questions on the best car deals available for you, and earlier this week our Executive Editor Shubhabrata Marmar aka Shumi helped you make up your mind on the right two-wheeler to buy.
Today, Bert and Shumi are back to answer more questions related to cars/SUVs/bikes. All you need to do is a quick log in through Facebook, Twitter or other options given in the window below, and ask your questions. The live interaction will take place from 5.15pm to 6.15pm today.
This chat has been closed. But stay tuned for the next live interaction with Bert and Shumi. We will inform you regarding the timings of the next live chat on our Twitter (@odmag) and Facebook (odmag) accounts. In the meantime, you can go through the our previous live chat sessions. Happy Diwali.
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review