Live chat with CS Santosh on March 30, 2015
He waived the Indian tri-colour on a foreign land. He showed the world that we Indians are capable of racing with the best out there. He managed to complete one of the most gruelling rallies on earth and managed to do so on his very first attempt. He is the only Indian to have participated in and completed the Dakar. But behind every great accomplishment lies an equal or probably even greater sacrifice.
CS Santosh finished the Dakar despite a hairline fracture on his left toe
CS Santosh has done the nation proud with this achievement. Now get a chance to chat with him, live. Discover the racer under the helmet. Find out what was it like to represent the country. Unravel his path to glory, thorned with trials and tribulations.
CS Santosh tackles the treacherous Dakar. Image courtesy: Shakedown Team
CS Santosh will be on Facebook and Twitter for an AMA( Ask Me Anything) session on March 30, 2015, between 2pm-4pm.
You can post your questions on facebook.com/RedBull
Also, you can Tweet your questions to @inRedBull with the hashtag #ChasingRainbows
Read up on C S Santosh to prep up before you ask him anything:
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased