Live chat with CS Santosh on March 30, 2015
He waived the Indian tri-colour on a foreign land. He showed the world that we Indians are capable of racing with the best out there. He managed to complete one of the most gruelling rallies on earth and managed to do so on his very first attempt. He is the only Indian to have participated in and completed the Dakar. But behind every great accomplishment lies an equal or probably even greater sacrifice.
CS Santosh finished the Dakar despite a hairline fracture on his left toe
CS Santosh has done the nation proud with this achievement. Now get a chance to chat with him, live. Discover the racer under the helmet. Find out what was it like to represent the country. Unravel his path to glory, thorned with trials and tribulations.
CS Santosh tackles the treacherous Dakar. Image courtesy: Shakedown Team
CS Santosh will be on Facebook and Twitter for an AMA( Ask Me Anything) session on March 30, 2015, between 2pm-4pm.
You can post your questions on facebook.com/RedBull
Also, you can Tweet your questions to @inRedBull with the hashtag #ChasingRainbows
Read up on C S Santosh to prep up before you ask him anything:
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India