Live chat with our editor Bertrand D'souza on the right car to buy
The forthcoming festive season is an auspicious time to buy a new vehicle. So the automakers offer new launches, glossy updates and attractive offers, leaving you confused and with too many options to choose from.
OVERDRIVE has launched a weekly interactive session for aspiring car buyers to help them see through marketing gimmicks and make an informed choice for themselves. All you need to do is a quick log in through FB, Twitter or other options given in the window below, and ask our editor Bertrand D'souza your questions related to buying new cars and SUVs. The live interaction will take place from 3pm to 4pm today.
This chat has been closed. You can check out Bert and Shumi's recent live chats below:
- NewsHyundai reveals the Elantra N Line with 204PS and even sharper looks
- NewsDetailed interior shots of next-gen Mercedes-Benz S-Class preview its game-changing cabin
- NewsSupreme Court allows registration of BSIV vehicles sold before lockdown
- Review2020 Tata Altroz diesel road test review
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto crosses 40 lakh sales milestone