Live webcast: Ford unveils the Mustang in India
Ford India will unveil the all-new Mustang shortly. This is the first time that Ford has built a right-hand drive Mustang. The new Mustang will most likely be available in the top-spec trim and come powered by the 435PS/542Nm 5.0-litre V8. Being the highest variant, the 5.0-litre engine-powered Ford Mustang comes with all the bells and whistles. The feature list details auto wipers and HID headlamps, adaptive cruise control, Sync infotainment system, BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) as well as a host of safety features. Ford is also likely to announce its plans of launching the new Mustang in India at the press conference. The Ford Mustang, needless to say, will be the highlight at the company's stall at the Auto Expo 2016.
Watch the live webcast of the Ford Mustang unveiling in India.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Ford Mustang in India:
Starts Rs 71.62 Lakhs
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3