Live webcast: Ford unveils the Mustang in India
Ford India will unveil the all-new Mustang shortly. This is the first time that Ford has built a right-hand drive Mustang. The new Mustang will most likely be available in the top-spec trim and come powered by the 435PS/542Nm 5.0-litre V8. Being the highest variant, the 5.0-litre engine-powered Ford Mustang comes with all the bells and whistles. The feature list details auto wipers and HID headlamps, adaptive cruise control, Sync infotainment system, BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) as well as a host of safety features. Ford is also likely to announce its plans of launching the new Mustang in India at the press conference. The Ford Mustang, needless to say, will be the highlight at the company's stall at the Auto Expo 2016.
Watch the live webcast of the Ford Mustang unveiling in India.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Ford Mustang in India:
Starts Rs 71.62 Lakhs
- News2018 Aston Martin Vantage to be launched in India today
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories