Live webcast: Ford unveils the Mustang in India
Ford India will unveil the all-new Mustang shortly. This is the first time that Ford has built a right-hand drive Mustang. The new Mustang will most likely be available in the top-spec trim and come powered by the 435PS/542Nm 5.0-litre V8. Being the highest variant, the 5.0-litre engine-powered Ford Mustang comes with all the bells and whistles. The feature list details auto wipers and HID headlamps, adaptive cruise control, Sync infotainment system, BLIS (Blind Spot Information System) as well as a host of safety features. Ford is also likely to announce its plans of launching the new Mustang in India at the press conference. The Ford Mustang, needless to say, will be the highlight at the company's stall at the Auto Expo 2016.
Watch the live webcast of the Ford Mustang unveiling in India.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Ford Mustang in India:
Starts Rs 74.62 Lakhs
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh