Live update: Renault Captur launch in India
Renault's made-for-India Captur will be launched today. It will be positioned above the Duster with a likely starting price of Rs 10 lakh. Renault India will also be introducing the new Platine trim in what the company claims to be a world-exclusive. The Renault Duster-platform based Captur is slightly bigger but still has a 5-seater configuration. Inside, it is very different than the Duster and boasts the use of premium materials. There will be a choice of the familiar 110PS/240Nm 1.5-litre turbo-diesel and the 105PS 1.5-litre petrol engine. Both the engines will be mated to a 6-and 5-speed manual transmissions respectively. An AMT may be likely at a later stage. While Renault dealers have already started taking bookings of the SUV, keep an eye on this page for the prices of the new Renault Captur SUV.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch