Live update: Renault Captur launch in India
Renault's made-for-India Captur will be launched today. It will be positioned above the Duster with a likely starting price of Rs 10 lakh. Renault India will also be introducing the new Platine trim in what the company claims to be a world-exclusive. The Renault Duster-platform based Captur is slightly bigger but still has a 5-seater configuration. Inside, it is very different than the Duster and boasts the use of premium materials. There will be a choice of the familiar 110PS/240Nm 1.5-litre turbo-diesel and the 105PS 1.5-litre petrol engine. Both the engines will be mated to a 6-and 5-speed manual transmissions respectively. An AMT may be likely at a later stage. While Renault dealers have already started taking bookings of the SUV, keep an eye on this page for the prices of the new Renault Captur SUV.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Toyota finally win at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: Thank you for introducing me to the world of motorcycles
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: My royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the essence of everything I remember my Dad for
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Kazuki Nakajima puts No.8 Toyota on pole
- NewsVolvo announces Polestar developed S60 T8 Twin Engine
- OpinionThe wet lap
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ends production of the Ignis diesel variant
- News2019 KTM 390 Adventure: Four ADV motorcycles it will compete with in India
- NewsKTM India confirms 390 Adventure days before BMW G 310 GS launch. What does it mean?