Live updates: 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT launch
Mahindra is launching the 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT in India today, refresh model of the sub-4m KUV100 which was launched in January 2016. The current KUV100 was offered in seven variants and was the smallest SUV in the Mahindra lineup. Mahindra dealerships across India have already started accepting bookings of the 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT and it has already been spotted at some dealerships. With the 2017 Mahindra KUV100 NXT, you get a 25mm longer vehicle at 3,700mm. Currently, the KUV100 competes with the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Hyundai Grand i10, Volkswagen Ameo, and Ford Figo Aspire.
The NXT also receives a host of cosmetic changes for a sportier look, including new 15-inch dual tone diamond-cut alloy wheels. Bigger changes may be in store for the interior which will have two different trims for the lower-spec and premium variants. The latter will also receive a floating 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with possible smartphone integration.
Since the Mahindra KUV100 NXT is more of a cosmetic update, it will continue to be powered by the same 82PS 1.2-litre petrol and 76PS 1.2-litre diesel motors, mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for live updates from the launch of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT to know if it continues to use these motors in the same state of tune.
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.59 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.66 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.62 Lakhs
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh