Live updates: 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania
The 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania kicked off today in sunny, Goa.. The annual Royal Enfield riders gathering is spread over three days and promises to be bigger and better than last year.
Popular for its celebration of Royal Enfield motorcycles and biking brotherhood, the Rider Mania witnesses participation from thousands of RE enthusiasts. This year alone, the event has received 6114 registrations. There's music, interactive sessions, motorcycle races and a lot more. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring you the latest from the event.
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh