Live updates: 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania
The 2017 Royal Enfield Rider Mania kicked off today in sunny, Goa.. The annual Royal Enfield riders gathering is spread over three days and promises to be bigger and better than last year.
Popular for its celebration of Royal Enfield motorcycles and biking brotherhood, the Rider Mania witnesses participation from thousands of RE enthusiasts. This year alone, the event has received 6114 registrations. There's music, interactive sessions, motorcycle races and a lot more. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE as we bring you the latest from the event.
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India