Live updates: 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS launch in India
Triumph is launching its top of the line middleweight naked in India today, the Street Triple RS. The Street Triple S that was launched a few months ago is the base version in the current generation Street Triple family but the RS is the top of the line variant that comes loaded with a full electronics suite, higher spec suspension and more power. The 765cc, triple cylinder engine offers 123PS in the RS, 10PS more than the 113PS output of the Street Triple S. Additionally, the Street Triple RS gets higher spec, fully-adjustable 41mm Showa upside forks and a fully-adjustable Ohlins STX40 monoshock which should make for a far more confident and sportier handling package along with the grippier Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres.
The 2017 Triumph RS is the top of the line model in the range
The electronics package includes five riding modes - Race, Track, Sport, Rider and Rain. Traction control offers three levels or can be switched off, while ABS offers three levels or can be switched off too. The instrument cluster is a snazzier looking all-digital, crisp coloured TFT display. You can follow the updates from the launch of the 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS right here.
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC