Live updates: 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS launch in India
Triumph is launching its top of the line middleweight naked in India today, the Street Triple RS. The Street Triple S that was launched a few months ago is the base version in the current generation Street Triple family but the RS is the top of the line variant that comes loaded with a full electronics suite, higher spec suspension and more power. The 765cc, triple cylinder engine offers 123PS in the RS, 10PS more than the 113PS output of the Street Triple S. Additionally, the Street Triple RS gets higher spec, fully-adjustable 41mm Showa upside forks and a fully-adjustable Ohlins STX40 monoshock which should make for a far more confident and sportier handling package along with the grippier Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres.
The 2017 Triumph RS is the top of the line model in the range
The electronics package includes five riding modes - Race, Track, Sport, Rider and Rain. Traction control offers three levels or can be switched off, while ABS offers three levels or can be switched off too. The instrument cluster is a snazzier looking all-digital, crisp coloured TFT display. You can follow the updates from the launch of the 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS right here.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery