Live updates: 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS launch in India
Triumph is launching its top of the line middleweight naked in India today, the Street Triple RS. The Street Triple S that was launched a few months ago is the base version in the current generation Street Triple family but the RS is the top of the line variant that comes loaded with a full electronics suite, higher spec suspension and more power. The 765cc, triple cylinder engine offers 123PS in the RS, 10PS more than the 113PS output of the Street Triple S. Additionally, the Street Triple RS gets higher spec, fully-adjustable 41mm Showa upside forks and a fully-adjustable Ohlins STX40 monoshock which should make for a far more confident and sportier handling package along with the grippier Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres.
The 2017 Triumph RS is the top of the line model in the range
The electronics package includes five riding modes - Race, Track, Sport, Rider and Rain. Traction control offers three levels or can be switched off, while ABS offers three levels or can be switched off too. The instrument cluster is a snazzier looking all-digital, crisp coloured TFT display. You can follow the updates from the launch of the 2017 Triumph Street Triple RS right here.
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed