Live updates: 2018 Ford EcoSport launch in India
Ford India is all set to launch the 2018 EcoSport today. The compact SUV has been thoroughly refreshed and gets an all-new 1.5-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol motor. The engine produces 123PS and 150Nm and is mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic. The tried and tested 1.5-litre diesel motor will also be available. The new Ford EcoSport will battle it out with the likes of Honda BR-V, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon in India.
Ford has also tweaked the styling on the 2018 Ford EcoSport and the most prominent changes are to the front grille, headlamps and bumpers. The interiors too receive a refresh and the most relevant addition is the new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. We had driven the car in Goa a few days ago, and you can read about our first drive impressions on the new Ford EcoSport here.
You can watch all the live updates from the launch event by scrolling down.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.16 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Toyota finally win at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: Thank you for introducing me to the world of motorcycles
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: My royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the essence of everything I remember my Dad for
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Kazuki Nakajima puts No.8 Toyota on pole
- NewsVolvo announces Polestar developed S60 T8 Twin Engine
- OpinionThe wet lap
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ends production of the Ignis diesel variant
- News2019 KTM 390 Adventure: Four ADV motorcycles it will compete with in India
- NewsKTM India confirms 390 Adventure days before BMW G 310 GS launch. What does it mean?