Live updates: 2018 Ford EcoSport launch in India
Ford India is all set to launch the 2018 EcoSport today. The compact SUV has been thoroughly refreshed and gets an all-new 1.5-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol motor. The engine produces 123PS and 150Nm and is mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic. The tried and tested 1.5-litre diesel motor will also be available. The new Ford EcoSport will battle it out with the likes of Honda BR-V, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon in India.
Ford has also tweaked the styling on the 2018 Ford EcoSport and the most prominent changes are to the front grille, headlamps and bumpers. The interiors too receive a refresh and the most relevant addition is the new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. We had driven the car in Goa a few days ago, and you can read about our first drive impressions on the new Ford EcoSport here.
You can watch all the live updates from the launch event by scrolling down.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.45 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.16 Lakhs
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch