Live updates: 2018 Ford EcoSport launch in India
Ford India is all set to launch the 2018 EcoSport today. The compact SUV has been thoroughly refreshed and gets an all-new 1.5-litre, three-cylinder, naturally aspirated petrol motor. The engine produces 123PS and 150Nm and is mated to either a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic. The tried and tested 1.5-litre diesel motor will also be available. The new Ford EcoSport will battle it out with the likes of Honda BR-V, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and the Tata Nexon in India.
Ford has also tweaked the styling on the 2018 Ford EcoSport and the most prominent changes are to the front grille, headlamps and bumpers. The interiors too receive a refresh and the most relevant addition is the new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. We had driven the car in Goa a few days ago, and you can read about our first drive impressions on the new Ford EcoSport here.
You can watch all the live updates from the launch event by scrolling down.
Starts Rs 7.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.85 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018