Live updates: Details on production-spec Tata Altroz
Tata Motors has unveiled the production spec Altroz in India. Team OVERDRIVE is in Jaisalmer driving the latest premium hatchback in India, which is expected to launch shortly. While there is an embargo on the opinions about the Tata Altroz till December 9th; 9AM, we already know that the Tata Altroz will be offered with BSVI compliant petrol and diesel engines. The petrol unit is the 1.2L from the Tiago that makes 86PS and 113Nm. The diesel engine is from the Nexon which is the 1.5L that makes 90PS and 200Nm. Also, the ground clearance of the hatchback is 163mm. More details on the hatch in this live update.
Starts Rs 5.29 Lakhs
- Review2020 Tata Altroz diesel road test review
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto crosses 40 lakh sales milestone
- NewsYamaha India commences online booking and sales of its motorcycle range
- NewsHyundai Mobility Membership loyalty program launched with unconditional benefits for Hyundai owners
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's Gurugram plant will be shifted to larger facility in Haryana