Live updates from EICMA 2017 motorcycle exhibition
It's time for one of the biggest motorcycle shows in the world as EICMA 2017 kicks off today in Milan, Italy. Held at the Rho-Pero exhibition centre of Fiera Milano, the exhibition will run from November 7 to November 12, 2017. This year, at the EICMA, manufacturers will showcase their 2018 range of motorcycles.
Two Indian companies, Hero Motocorp and Royal Enfield are also going to unveil their new motorcycles. Hero will display its new adventure motorcycle whereas Royal Enfield will unveil its new 650cc motorcycle. The company had presented the engine a few day ago and you can read about it here. Triumph Motorcycles will showcase the all-new Tiger, while BMW Motorrad is expected to reveal the F850GS. KTM, Indian Motorcycles, Harley-Davidson and lot more manufacturers are going to reveal new and exciting motorcycles.
The EICMA 2017 show is about to begin shortly. Read all the coverage from EICMA 2017 here.
Watch this space for the latest launches, information and updates.
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Toyota finally win at the Circuit de la Sarthe
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: Thank you for introducing me to the world of motorcycles
- FeaturesHappy Father's Day: My royal Enfield Bullet 350 is the essence of everything I remember my Dad for
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2018: Kazuki Nakajima puts No.8 Toyota on pole
- NewsVolvo announces Polestar developed S60 T8 Twin Engine
- OpinionThe wet lap
- NewsMaruti Suzuki ends production of the Ignis diesel variant
- News2019 KTM 390 Adventure: Four ADV motorcycles it will compete with in India
- NewsKTM India confirms 390 Adventure days before BMW G 310 GS launch. What does it mean?