Live updates from EICMA 2017 motorcycle exhibition
It's time for one of the biggest motorcycle shows in the world as EICMA 2017 kicks off today in Milan, Italy. Held at the Rho-Pero exhibition centre of Fiera Milano, the exhibition will run from November 7 to November 12, 2017. This year, at the EICMA, manufacturers will showcase their 2018 range of motorcycles.
Two Indian companies, Hero Motocorp and Royal Enfield are also going to unveil their new motorcycles. Hero will display its new adventure motorcycle whereas Royal Enfield will unveil its new 650cc motorcycle. The company had presented the engine a few day ago and you can read about it here. Triumph Motorcycles will showcase the all-new Tiger, while BMW Motorrad is expected to reveal the F850GS. KTM, Indian Motorcycles, Harley-Davidson and lot more manufacturers are going to reveal new and exciting motorcycles.
The EICMA 2017 show is about to begin shortly. Read all the coverage from EICMA 2017 here.
Watch this space for the latest launches, information and updates.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018