Live updates from EICMA 2017 motorcycle exhibition
It's time for one of the biggest motorcycle shows in the world as EICMA 2017 kicks off today in Milan, Italy. Held at the Rho-Pero exhibition centre of Fiera Milano, the exhibition will run from November 7 to November 12, 2017. This year, at the EICMA, manufacturers will showcase their 2018 range of motorcycles.
Two Indian companies, Hero Motocorp and Royal Enfield are also going to unveil their new motorcycles. Hero will display its new adventure motorcycle whereas Royal Enfield will unveil its new 650cc motorcycle. The company had presented the engine a few day ago and you can read about it here. Triumph Motorcycles will showcase the all-new Tiger, while BMW Motorrad is expected to reveal the F850GS. KTM, Indian Motorcycles, Harley-Davidson and lot more manufacturers are going to reveal new and exciting motorcycles.
The EICMA 2017 show is about to begin shortly. Read all the coverage from EICMA 2017 here.
Watch this space for the latest launches, information and updates.
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch