Live updates: Honda Grazia 125cc scooter launch in India
Honda 2 Wheelers India will be launching their all-new 125cc scooter in India, called the Grazia. The Honda Grazia should be powered by the same 125cc unit that does duty in the Honda Activa. This motor puts out 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54 Nm at 5,000rpm. If the Honda Grazia uses the same motor in an identical state of tune is something that needs to be seen. Honda India has already begun accepting bookings for the Honda Grazia since October 25 for a token amount of Rs 5,000. The Honda Grazia will be a premium offering that might be positioned above the Activa in the scooter line-up. It gets a large headlight cluster with vertically placed indicators. The front gets a busy design. The side of the Honda Grazia looks reminiscent of the Dio but gets more creases and contours. The other bit that can be seen from the images is the instrument cluster.
Watch the Live Streaming of Honda Grazia Launch from Mumbai today 12 noon onwards. Cliok on the links below.
We will be covering the launch of the Honda Grazia live from the venue. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE to get all the details on specifications, design, features and pricing of Honda Grazia.
Starts Rs 57,897
Starts Rs 51,324
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign