Live updates: Honda Grazia 125cc scooter launch in India
Honda 2 Wheelers India will be launching their all-new 125cc scooter in India, called the Grazia. The Honda Grazia should be powered by the same 125cc unit that does duty in the Honda Activa. This motor puts out 8.52PS at 6,500rpm and generates 10.54 Nm at 5,000rpm. If the Honda Grazia uses the same motor in an identical state of tune is something that needs to be seen. Honda India has already begun accepting bookings for the Honda Grazia since October 25 for a token amount of Rs 5,000. The Honda Grazia will be a premium offering that might be positioned above the Activa in the scooter line-up. It gets a large headlight cluster with vertically placed indicators. The front gets a busy design. The side of the Honda Grazia looks reminiscent of the Dio but gets more creases and contours. The other bit that can be seen from the images is the instrument cluster.
Watch the Live Streaming of Honda Grazia Launch from Mumbai today 12 noon onwards. Cliok on the links below.
We will be covering the launch of the Honda Grazia live from the venue. Stay tuned to OVERDRIVE to get all the details on specifications, design, features and pricing of Honda Grazia.
Starts Rs 62,269
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018