Live updates: The 2018 Harley-Davidson Softail Line-Up launch in India
Harley-Davidson is launching its 2018 range of motorcycles in India today. The motorcycles getting launched are the 2018 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy, 2018 Fat Bob, 2018 Street Bob and 2018 Heritage Softail Classic. While the Fat Boy and Heritage Softail Classic have always been a part of the Softail family, the Fat Bob and Street Bob have been inducted into the Softail family as well, though earlier they belonged to what was known as the Dyna family.
All four motorcycles are completely new, sporting 1750cc V-twin engines known as the 107 (107 denoting engine capacity in cubic inches) from Harley-Davidson's Milwaukee 8 series of engines. The engine promises quicker acceleration times, as peak torque produced is now a healthy 150Nm. The motorcycles also get comprehensive styling updates and are a lot more modern looking, complete with all-LED lighting. Under the skin, all four motorcycles get an all-new chassis along with a new suspension that promises far better handling and an improved ride quality. We have ridden the motorcycles already, you can read our impressions here. You can also take a close look at them in our detailed image gallery.
Starts Rs 18,25,000
- NewsHarley-Davidson will shut local manufacturing, curtail sales operations and re-structure the Indian business
- NewsLive updates: First-ever 2020 Mahindra Thar auction for charity
- NewsLand Rover Defender to launch in India on October 15
- NewsTop-spec Kia Sonet GTX+ diesel-auto and turbo petrol-DCT prices revealed
- NewsLive update: 2020 MG Gloster India unveil, bookings open, tech, features, launch date, specs, interiors, engine, variants, prices