Live updates: TVS Apache RR 310 launch in India
TVS Motor is launching its more important motorcycle yet, the Apache RR 310 today. The Apache RR 310 is strategic for TVS Motor for multiple reasons it is the brand's first ever fully-faired motorcycle as also its first motorcycle co-developed with BMW Motorrad. Positioned as a premium sportsbike, the Apache RR 310 is expected to take on the KTM RC 390 as also twin-cylinder engined sportsbikes like the Kawasaki Ninja 300 and the Yamaha YZF-R3. In fact, the Apache RR 310 was just spotted being benchmarked against these three rivals, although it is expected to be priced much more competitively. Being spied regularly through its development since it was first showcased at the TVS Akula concept, we have an extensive collection of all the TVS Apache RR 310 spy shots.
The TVS Apache RR 310 uses the same 313cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine as the BMW G310R and G310GS that is mounted inclined towards the rear, a first for a motorcycle in India. Its outputs are identical too, at 34PS and 27.5Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. TVS Motor says the Apache RR 310 has also been wind tunnel tested extensively and boasts class-leading aerodynamics. It also offers high equipment levels in keeping with the premium positioning, such as Michelin tyres and KYB upside down forks and a KYB monoshock. To find out all the all the details about this new TVS flagship, stay tuned right here!
Follow OVERDRIVE for LIVE updates from the India launch of the TVS Apache RR 310
Starts Rs 2,40,000
Starts Rs 2,98,000
Starts Rs 2,48,075
Starts Rs 3,50,180
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition