Live updates: Volvo XC40 global reveal. Volvo's new compact SUV arrives in India mid-2018
Volvo had been teasing the new India-bound 2018 Volvo XC40 SUV slated for its global unveil today until a leaked trailer gave away the details, two days earlier. The Volvo XC40 carries forward the classy cabin, sleek body lines and the Thor's Hammer DRLs in headlamps as its larger stablemates, the XC90, XC60 and S90. When it is launched in India in the second quarter of 2018, the Volvo XC40 will compete with BMW X1, Audi Q3, and the Mercedes-Benz GLA. Based on the Volvo 40.1 Concept car, the XC40 is expected to be priced at Rs 28 lakh. It may come powered by a 1.5-litre turbo three-cylinder petrol and the four-cylinder Drive-E engines for the higher models. There might also be a T5-badged model with a plug-in hybrid.
Starts Rs 39.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.48 Lakhs
Starts Rs 34.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 32.33 Lakhs
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X