Live: Watch the launch of the new Mahindra XUV500 facelift, live from New Delhi
Mahindra will be launching a new XUV5oo today. The Mahindra XUV500 facelift has been in the works for quite some time and we have frequently spotted test mules. From the looks of it, it seems that the new XUV500 will have a revised front grille, updated headlamps and fog lamps. The alloys also look new. Inside, we expect new upholstery, more features and a sunroof. The engine is expected to continue without any major revisions. Mahindra may, however, improve on the smoothness of the powertrain as well as bump up fuel efficiency. Details including variants, pricing and trims will be revealed shortly. Watch the launch live from New Delhi to know more.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- NewsBREAKING: BMW R 18 Cruiser arrives in India, launch by the end of September 2020
- NewsJuly 2020 automotive retail sales still 36 per cent less YoY
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: 2020 Skoda Karoq vs VW T-Roc
- NewsMaserati Ghibli and Quattroporte Trofeo pack 580PS V8 under the hood
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh