Live: Watch the launch of the new Mahindra XUV500 facelift, live from New Delhi
Mahindra will be launching a new XUV5oo today. The Mahindra XUV500 facelift has been in the works for quite some time and we have frequently spotted test mules. From the looks of it, it seems that the new XUV500 will have a revised front grille, updated headlamps and fog lamps. The alloys also look new. Inside, we expect new upholstery, more features and a sunroof. The engine is expected to continue without any major revisions. Mahindra may, however, improve on the smoothness of the powertrain as well as bump up fuel efficiency. Details including variants, pricing and trims will be revealed shortly. Watch the launch live from New Delhi to know more.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut