Live: Watch the launch of the new Mahindra XUV500 facelift, live from New Delhi
Mahindra will be launching a new XUV5oo today. The Mahindra XUV500 facelift has been in the works for quite some time and we have frequently spotted test mules. From the looks of it, it seems that the new XUV500 will have a revised front grille, updated headlamps and fog lamps. The alloys also look new. Inside, we expect new upholstery, more features and a sunroof. The engine is expected to continue without any major revisions. Mahindra may, however, improve on the smoothness of the powertrain as well as bump up fuel efficiency. Details including variants, pricing and trims will be revealed shortly. Watch the launch live from New Delhi to know more.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- NewsCristiano Ronaldo gifts himself a Bugatti Centodieci, the world's most expensive car
- NewsAudi RS Q8 teased ahead of India debut
- NewsGMC drops teaser for Hummer EV with over 1,000PS and removable roof panels
- NewsKia Motors India crosses one lakh sales in 11 months
- NewsBajaj Auto has sold 2.38 lakh units of 2Ws in July 2020, down by 26 per cent