Live Webcast: Global debut of the new Datsun redi-GO in India
Datsun India is all set to unveil its third offering in India, the redi-GO today. In a build up to the global reveal, the company had teased images of the production ready car on its website, albeit without giving away too many details.
All we know is that the Datsun redi-GO is the beneficiary of the Renault-Nissan alliance's CMF-A platform, which also underpins the Kwid. We expect Datsun to endow the redi-GO with a bold design theme, as seen on the concept car at the 2016 Auto Expo.
Expect the car to be launched with an 800cc engine, followed by a 1-litre unit at a later stage.
Meanwhile, click on the link below and watch the unveiling of the Datsun redi-GO, live.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- NewsSkoda Auto CEO Bernhard Maier to step down, effective July 31
- NewsMahindra XUV300 1.2-litre mStallion turbo-petrol spotted testing
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block