Live webcast: Launch of the all new Bajaj Dominar 400
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is one of the most anticipated motorcycles in India. It was at the beginning of the month that Bajaj revealed the official name of its 400cc motorcycle. With the Dominar 400, Bajaj will enter a more premium segment. It was first shown at the 2016 Auto Expo this year. Taking its design inspiration from the Ducati Diavel, the Dominar 400 comes equipped with the 373cc single oil-cooled engine that also does duty in the KTM 390s. We expect this motor to produce 41PS of power. The exact technical specifications will be out tomorrow. Since the Bajaj Dominar 400 is positioned as a cruiser centric model, we expect it to have a toned down response when compared to that of the KTM 390 Duke. Compared to the KTM, the suspension set-up on the Pulsar CS400 will be softer and more absorptive for a comfortable ride. Bajaj Auto will offer the Dominar 400 with ABS as a standard feature. It remains to be seen whether this will be the single-channel unit as seen on the Pulsar RS200 or dual-channel like the KTMs. Watch the live webcast of the all new Bajaj Dominar 400 by clicking on the link below. The launch event begins in few hours from now.
Starts Rs 1,74,000
Starts Rs 16,15,000
Starts Rs 2,48,931
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip