Lohia Auto launches Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader in India, prices start at Rs 1.80 lakh
Lohia Auto has launched two new offerings in the diesel three-wheeler segment in India called the Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000. As the name suggests, the Humsafar DLX passenger will be targeted in the fleet segment whereas the Humsafar 2000 will be used as a rugged cargo carrier. The Humsafar DLX (D+5) passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader are priced at Rs 1.84 lakh and Rs 1.80 lakh respectively.
The Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader come equipped with a 4-speed constant mesh gearbox
Commenting on the launch of the Humsafar series Ayush Lohia, CEO, Lohia Auto Industries said, "For Humsafar 2000 loader and DLX passenger, rugged terrains, narrow streets, and long distances would be an easy travel as Humsafar is equipped with advanced features like high loading capacity combined with power and control delivering high on performance. We understand the needs of our customers, their commuting habits and the conditions of the Indian roads and as a global conglomerate, we believe in providing smart mobility solutions meeting the international standards."
The Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader come equipped with a 4-speed constant mesh gearbox, the rear shock absorber has independent suspension with triangular arm, rubber compression spring along with a unique monocoque chassis design with pressed steel sheet. The rear brake drum is accompanied with an automatic adjuster that ensures that the ride is comfortable in all rural, urban, pitted roads and streets. Both these models boast of having air-cooled single cylinder naturally aspirated and air cooled and four stroke Diesel DI compression ignition engine" with a good ground clearance of 180 mm. Also, both the automobiles is the dual hydraulic shock absorber with helical spring
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?