Lohia Auto launches Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader in India, prices start at Rs 1.80 lakh
Lohia Auto has launched two new offerings in the diesel three-wheeler segment in India called the Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000. As the name suggests, the Humsafar DLX passenger will be targeted in the fleet segment whereas the Humsafar 2000 will be used as a rugged cargo carrier. The Humsafar DLX (D+5) passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader are priced at Rs 1.84 lakh and Rs 1.80 lakh respectively.
The Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader come equipped with a 4-speed constant mesh gearbox
Commenting on the launch of the Humsafar series Ayush Lohia, CEO, Lohia Auto Industries said, "For Humsafar 2000 loader and DLX passenger, rugged terrains, narrow streets, and long distances would be an easy travel as Humsafar is equipped with advanced features like high loading capacity combined with power and control delivering high on performance. We understand the needs of our customers, their commuting habits and the conditions of the Indian roads and as a global conglomerate, we believe in providing smart mobility solutions meeting the international standards."
The Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader come equipped with a 4-speed constant mesh gearbox, the rear shock absorber has independent suspension with triangular arm, rubber compression spring along with a unique monocoque chassis design with pressed steel sheet. The rear brake drum is accompanied with an automatic adjuster that ensures that the ride is comfortable in all rural, urban, pitted roads and streets. Both these models boast of having air-cooled single cylinder naturally aspirated and air cooled and four stroke Diesel DI compression ignition engine" with a good ground clearance of 180 mm. Also, both the automobiles is the dual hydraulic shock absorber with helical spring
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000