Lohia Auto launches Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader in India, prices start at Rs 1.80 lakh
Lohia Auto has launched two new offerings in the diesel three-wheeler segment in India called the Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000. As the name suggests, the Humsafar DLX passenger will be targeted in the fleet segment whereas the Humsafar 2000 will be used as a rugged cargo carrier. The Humsafar DLX (D+5) passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader are priced at Rs 1.84 lakh and Rs 1.80 lakh respectively.
The Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader come equipped with a 4-speed constant mesh gearbox
Commenting on the launch of the Humsafar series Ayush Lohia, CEO, Lohia Auto Industries said, "For Humsafar 2000 loader and DLX passenger, rugged terrains, narrow streets, and long distances would be an easy travel as Humsafar is equipped with advanced features like high loading capacity combined with power and control delivering high on performance. We understand the needs of our customers, their commuting habits and the conditions of the Indian roads and as a global conglomerate, we believe in providing smart mobility solutions meeting the international standards."
The Humsafar DLX passenger and Humsafar 2000 loader come equipped with a 4-speed constant mesh gearbox, the rear shock absorber has independent suspension with triangular arm, rubber compression spring along with a unique monocoque chassis design with pressed steel sheet. The rear brake drum is accompanied with an automatic adjuster that ensures that the ride is comfortable in all rural, urban, pitted roads and streets. Both these models boast of having air-cooled single cylinder naturally aspirated and air cooled and four stroke Diesel DI compression ignition engine" with a good ground clearance of 180 mm. Also, both the automobiles is the dual hydraulic shock absorber with helical spring
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images