Los Angeles Motor Show: Aria FXE supercar teased, to debut on November 30
Aria Group is a 21-year-old design company that builds concept cars for major automakers. Some of the concepts that left a mark among the enthusiasts include the Kia GT4, Stinger Mazda Furai, and the Ford GR-1. The design firm will soon be rolling its all-new supercar called the FXE at the Los Angeles Motor Show on November 30.
2018 Aria FXE supercar teased. Will debut on November 30
Looking at the design of the previous concepts, it is natural to assume that the Aria FXE supercar too will have a ravishing design. The teaser image of the Aria FXE merely reveals the LED tail lights, flowing lines, bulging wheel arches, an air scoop at the centre and a wide spoiler. The styling of the Aria FXE takes some inspiration from the Fast Eddy concept which was a mid-engined Chevy Corvette. This particular concept was powered by a 6.2-litre supercharged V8 that put out 650PS of power and was responsible to make the concept reach close to 100kmph in 2.6 seconds and claim a maximum speed of 337kmph.
2018 Aria FXE to sport styling inspired by the Fast Eddy Concept
The powertrain option that will be offered on the Aria FXE supercar is still not out. Though there are speculations of a V6 powering this one, a possibility of a hybrid powertrain cannot be ruled out. The technical details and full features of the Aria FXE will be revealed at the motor show. The design firm has also made vivid concepts for hollywood movies such as the Tron Legacy, Transformers and Halo.
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh
- NewsMcLaren Speedtail testing begins before 2020 deliveries
- NewsHonda Cars India could launch its first electric vehicle in India by 2023-2024
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...