Los Angeles Motor Show: Aria FXE supercar teased, to debut on November 30
Aria Group is a 21-year-old design company that builds concept cars for major automakers. Some of the concepts that left a mark among the enthusiasts include the Kia GT4, Stinger Mazda Furai, and the Ford GR-1. The design firm will soon be rolling its all-new supercar called the FXE at the Los Angeles Motor Show on November 30.
2018 Aria FXE supercar teased. Will debut on November 30
Looking at the design of the previous concepts, it is natural to assume that the Aria FXE supercar too will have a ravishing design. The teaser image of the Aria FXE merely reveals the LED tail lights, flowing lines, bulging wheel arches, an air scoop at the centre and a wide spoiler. The styling of the Aria FXE takes some inspiration from the Fast Eddy concept which was a mid-engined Chevy Corvette. This particular concept was powered by a 6.2-litre supercharged V8 that put out 650PS of power and was responsible to make the concept reach close to 100kmph in 2.6 seconds and claim a maximum speed of 337kmph.
2018 Aria FXE to sport styling inspired by the Fast Eddy Concept
The powertrain option that will be offered on the Aria FXE supercar is still not out. Though there are speculations of a V6 powering this one, a possibility of a hybrid powertrain cannot be ruled out. The technical details and full features of the Aria FXE will be revealed at the motor show. The design firm has also made vivid concepts for hollywood movies such as the Tron Legacy, Transformers and Halo.
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip