Lotus Exige LF1 launched
Lotus has launched a new version of the Exige called the LF1. Lotus' financials have been fishy and we doubt if it is a fund raiser, though, Lotus says that it is inspired by F1 and has been built to commemorate the number of trophies held by Lotus in grand prix. Lotus has priced the car at approximately Rs 65 lakh and except for the US, the LF1 is on sale in all the markets where the marque is present.
The black and gold paint-job with red accents is inspired by the Lotus F1 cars from the 70s
The black and gold paint-job with red accents is inspired by the Lotus F1 cars from the 70s. The insides have the same theme though, in standard Lotus fashion, it isn't what you would call luxurious. The customers, however, can order their car with heated seats and rear parking sensors.
The engine is the same as standard Lotus- 3.5-litre V6 that puts out 345PS of power which is more than enough for such a light car. Lotus claims that the car will do the 0-100kmph sprint The Lotus LF1 cars will come with carbon fiber build plate, Exige Race Pack, Dynamic Performance Management system and Pirelli P-Zero Trofeo tyres.
The insides have the same theme though, in standard Lotus fashion, it isn't what you would call luxurious
Only 81 units of the car will be built each celebrating a specific grand prix win. Lotus will promote the buyers to 'Exige LF1 members' status allowing them behind the scene experience of Lotus cars along with a host of other benefits.
The new car will be on display in the Goodwood Festival of Speed from June 26-29.
- News2020 Honda CB 350 launch in India: Top five highlights
- News2020 Honda CB 350 rivals in India: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Benelli imperiale 400, Jawa Perak, Bajaj Dominar 400 and RE Meteor 350
- News2020 Honda CB 350 cruiser launched in India, rivals Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsLive updates: Honda CB 350 cruiser launch, to rival Royal Enfield
- NewsTVS owned Norton Motorcycles to offer repayment of deposits, but at a condition