Luxe Café brings the official Ferrari calendars and books for sale in India
Luxury lifestyle web magazine Luxe Café India has brought the official range of Ferrari calendars and books to Indian automotive and design enthusiasts. The brand in association with legendary automobile photographer Gunther Raupp founder of Raupp Design Gmbh who has shot the Ferrari calendar for the 32nd time this year is bringing this range of collectible printed art to India for the first time. The range of Ferrari calendars 2016 and the Ferrari Book have been available on the Luxe Café website since December 15, 2015.
The official Ferrari calendars are of two types, the Ferrari Myth and the Scuderia Ferrari 2016 calendar.
The Ferrari Myth 2016 now in its 32nd year, is a limited edition collectors piece with only 5,000 copies on sale globally. It is priced at Rs 5,950 in India and features new and historical photographs of the Gran Turismo and racing cars by Gunther Raupp. On the other hand the Scuderia Ferrari 2016 calendar caters to the fans of Formula One racing and features photographs showing the highlights of the entire Scuderia F1 teams season. It is priced at Rs 2750 for India.
Also on sale is the official Ferrari Book known as the 'Ferrari Bible' along with a book on the iconic Italian design house Pininfarina, which was recently acquired by Tech Mahindra in December 2015. The combination of these books is cited to be sought after by automobile and design enthusiasts as well.
Manisha Rao, founder, Luxe Café, said, "Art collectibles, especially automobile art, is a personal passion for me. So, I am happy to have The Luxe Cafe`bringing in the drool-worthy Official Ferrari Calendars and Books to India. The wait is now over for luxury lovers, automobile and design enthusiasts here as they can lay their hands on these limited edition artworks. It is a treasured collaboration we have begun and we wish to nurture it ahead."
Starts Rs 3.4 Crore
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907