Made in India Maruti Baleno exported to Japan
After announcing at the expo that they have exported shipments of the Baleno hatchback to Japan, Maruti have now send in a official release about the same. The Maruti Baleno is the first car by the manufacturer to be exported to Japan. These cars were manufactured at the company's Manesar plant in Gurgaon.
The Maruti Baleno currently leads the mid-size segment hatchback segment in India. It has been almost consistently outselling both the Hyundai Elite i20 as well as the Honda Jazz ever since its launch. Before the launch, Maruti had confirmed that the Baleno hatchback will be exclusively made in India and exported to more than 100 countries.
Maruti offers the Baleno in both petrol and diesel configurations in India. The Baleno hatchbacks that were exported in January are claimed to be from the initial lot with more expected in the near future.
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept