Made in India Maruti Baleno exported to Japan
After announcing at the expo that they have exported shipments of the Baleno hatchback to Japan, Maruti have now send in a official release about the same. The Maruti Baleno is the first car by the manufacturer to be exported to Japan. These cars were manufactured at the company's Manesar plant in Gurgaon.
The Maruti Baleno currently leads the mid-size segment hatchback segment in India. It has been almost consistently outselling both the Hyundai Elite i20 as well as the Honda Jazz ever since its launch. Before the launch, Maruti had confirmed that the Baleno hatchback will be exclusively made in India and exported to more than 100 countries.
Maruti offers the Baleno in both petrol and diesel configurations in India. The Baleno hatchbacks that were exported in January are claimed to be from the initial lot with more expected in the near future.
Starts Rs 7.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.35 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark