Mahindra adds the S4+ variant to the Scorpio line-up
Mahindra has launched another variant of its new Scorpio, badged as the Scorpio S4+. This variant comes with a host of safety features namely dual airbags, ABS with EBD, panic brake indication and seat-belt reminder. Follow-me-home headlamps gets added to the convenience features list.
The 2015 Mahindra
Mahindra has chosen to discontinue offering the shift-on-the-fly four-wheel-drive system on the S4 and has instead made that available as an option on the S4+. However, there are no body coloured side claddings and alloy wheels on the S4+ trim. Expected price hike over the S4 may be in the region of Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000.
Read our review of the 2015 Mahindra Scorpio.
Starts Rs 10.05 Lakhs
- News2018 Blancpain GT Series Asia: Aditya Patel and OD Racing finish in the points at Fuji Speedway
- News2018 Baja Aragon: Sherco TVS factory rally team's Michael Metge wins 35th edition of event
- NewsFCA appoints Mike Manley as the new CEO
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to be launched in India in early September
- NewsConfirmed: Bajaj Auto to introduce Husqvarna Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in India next year
- NewsNew Hyundai Santro/Atos spotted testing again before launch
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Jeet Jhabakh and Dhruv Mohite end Round 2 on a high note
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Saurav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh