Mahindra adds the S4+ variant to the Scorpio line-up
Mahindra has launched another variant of its new Scorpio, badged as the Scorpio S4+. This variant comes with a host of safety features namely dual airbags, ABS with EBD, panic brake indication and seat-belt reminder. Follow-me-home headlamps gets added to the convenience features list.
The 2015 Mahindra
Mahindra has chosen to discontinue offering the shift-on-the-fly four-wheel-drive system on the S4 and has instead made that available as an option on the S4+. However, there are no body coloured side claddings and alloy wheels on the S4+ trim. Expected price hike over the S4 may be in the region of Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000.
Read our review of the 2015 Mahindra Scorpio.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh