Mahindra adds the S4+ variant to the Scorpio line-up
Mahindra has launched another variant of its new Scorpio, badged as the Scorpio S4+. This variant comes with a host of safety features namely dual airbags, ABS with EBD, panic brake indication and seat-belt reminder. Follow-me-home headlamps gets added to the convenience features list.
The 2015 Mahindra
Mahindra has chosen to discontinue offering the shift-on-the-fly four-wheel-drive system on the S4 and has instead made that available as an option on the S4+. However, there are no body coloured side claddings and alloy wheels on the S4+ trim. Expected price hike over the S4 may be in the region of Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000.
Read our review of the 2015 Mahindra Scorpio.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- News2019 Ford Focus ST performance hot hatchback unveiled globally
- OpinionOn Harper Lee, Toby Price and Niki Lauda...
- NewsFord India will not update Endeavour with 2.0L turbo diesel engine
- News2019 Geneva Motor show: Tata Motors to debut production-spec Tata 45X hatchback
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Honda CBR650R to be launched in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani