Mahindra adds the S4+ variant to the Scorpio line-up
Mahindra has launched another variant of its new Scorpio, badged as the Scorpio S4+. This variant comes with a host of safety features namely dual airbags, ABS with EBD, panic brake indication and seat-belt reminder. Follow-me-home headlamps gets added to the convenience features list.
The 2015 Mahindra
Mahindra has chosen to discontinue offering the shift-on-the-fly four-wheel-drive system on the S4 and has instead made that available as an option on the S4+. However, there are no body coloured side claddings and alloy wheels on the S4+ trim. Expected price hike over the S4 may be in the region of Rs 40,000 to Rs 50,000.
Read our review of the 2015 Mahindra Scorpio.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- FeaturesInterview: Economics behind X1 Racing with co-founder Abhinandan Balasubramanian
- NewsNext Generation Skoda Rapid design sketches unveiled - India launch expected in 2021
- News2019 Hyundai Venue SUV gets over 75,000 bookings in five months
- News2019 Tokyo Motor Show: Toyota Mirai FCEV concept unveiled
- NewsKawasaki ZH2 supercharged spotted ahead of its October 23 global debut