Mahindra Alturas G4 (SsangYong Rexton G4) facelift spotted on test - India launch expected 2020
The Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV which is based on the second generation SsangYong Rexton G4, has been spotted in a camouflage internationally. The test mule makes us believe that a facelifted SUV could be launched in the international market and similar updates could be carried to Mahindra's flagship SUV here in India. The updated Mahindra Alturas G4 SUV could be showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo and could be launched in India later next year.
The changes are expected to be skin deep and the SUV could sport only a new fascia. The headlamp units could be restyled along with the front grille. Although, people at Mahindra will style the grille with vertical chrome slats in keeping with its family design.
The bumpers on both ends could carry a new design. The cabin could feature minor tweaks and the company could add a few to its feature list.
The engine on offer is expected to be the same 2.2-litre diesel unit producing 180PS at 4,000rpm and 420Nm torque between 1,600-2,600rpm. The engine will be paired to a 7-speed automatic transmission. And the SUV will continue to have the option of 4-wheel drive drivetrain.
Expect the hike in price by approximately Rs 50,000 and the SUV could see a price tag between Rs 28 lakh and 31 lakh, ex-showroom India. The Alturas G4 will continue to rival the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the Isuzu MU-X.
Image Source - Bobaedream.co.kr
Also see: 2018 Mahindra Alturas G4 | First Drive Review
Starts Rs 23.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 26.95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.19 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.35 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
Starts Rs 27.83 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh