Mahindra and Mahindra inaugurates new Reva facility in Bengaluru
Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd has inaugurated its manufacturing facility in Bengaluru. The factory, said to be the first platinum rated automobile one in India, will be the hub for manufacturing Reva cars and also for new technologies in mobility. On the occasion, the company also showed various innovations which will be incorporated in future electric cars. Technologies like Quick2Charge enables a car to be charged in 15 minutes to run 25km while Sun2Car uses solar energy for charging the car. The Car 2 Home is said to enable a car to power a house.
On the occasion, Anand Mahindra, chairman of Mahindra Group said, "We firmly believe that the automobile industry is at an inflection point that will re-shape the way we own and use mobility solutions. This change is being driven by rapidly changing customer needs and dramatic advancements in automotive technologies, including the growing influence of electronics and IT in automobile products and solutions."
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Honda 2Wheelers recorded a sale of 54,820 units in May 2020
- NewsFormula 1 announces eight-round European leg for the 2020 season
- FeaturesFive tips on exterior car care
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Triumph Motorcycles to cut 400 jobs globally
- News2020 Datsun Redi-go BSVI facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 2.83 lakh
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!