Mahindra announces preventive replacement of parts in XUV500
Mahindra has announced replacement of certain parts for a select batch of its flagship SUV, the XUV500. The vehicles under the recall are from specific batches manufactured between 2011-2012. The parts include the front power windows, fluid hose and left wiper blade cover. Affected customers will be called by the company for free replacement of these parts.
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class studded with 3.5 lakh CZ diamonds for Bharat Diamond Week
- Review2020 Triumph Street Triple RS first ride review
- News2020 Auto Expo - What to expect?
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 OD SUV Slugfest
- NewsBajaj Urbanite Electric Scooter will be launched in India tomorrow - will replicate the success of Bajaj Chetak?