Mahindra Bolero Camper range launched in India - prices start at Rs 7.26 lakh
Mahindra Bolero Camper dual cabin range launched in India and the prices start from Rs 7.26 lakh ex-showroom. The Bolero Camper is currently available in a Non-AC trim, a 4WD four-wheel-drive and the Gold VX and ZX trims.
The features include Faux leather seats in the Gold ZX trim while the Gold VX trim gets fabric seats. The Feature list for the Bolero Camper Gold ZX includes power steering, power window, centre console and a mobile charger.
The engine on offer is a 2.5-litre turbo diesel mated to a five-speed manual gearbox producing 62PS and 195Nm. An optional four-wheel-drive system is on offer in the lower variants as well. The Bolero Camper gets a payload capacity ranging from 940kgs to 1035kgs depending on the trim. Also, the new Bolero Camper Gold comes with a three year / one lakh kilometre warranty.
Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales and Marketing, Automotive Division, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. said "Mahindra has been the leader in the Pickup segment for over a decade. We always strive to understand and address the evolving needs of our customers, thereby developing innovative and relevant products. True to its belief 'Khaas logon ki khaas gaadi', the Camper Refresh Gold ZX enhances the customer's value within the business environment. Our Bolero brand continues to retain the basic tough and rugged DNA associated with Mahindra vehicles".
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki XL6 premium MPV spotted ahead of its India launch
- NewsLive updates: Hyundai Grand i10 Nios India launch, prices, details, variants, features, engines
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 S and 1200 S Race Replica launched - Priced Rs 15.99 lakh and 17.99 lakh respectively
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut