Mahindra Bolero Power plus special edition launched in India for Rs 7.86 lakh
Mahindra Bolero Power Plus now gets a special edition priced at Rs 7.86 lakh ex-showroom Delhi right before the festive season. The special edition includes cosmetic updates such as a 'special edition' decal, steering and seat covers, floor mats and scuff plates. The special edition also offers fog-lamps, rear spoiler with an integrated stop lamp.
Bolero was recently updated with safety equipment such as standard front two air-bags and ABS (Antilock Braking System). The utility vehicle also meets the full-frontal crash, front-offset and side-impact norms that were regulated in the country from October 1, 2019.
Mechanically, the Mahindra Bolero plus gets a 1.5-litre diesel engine that puts out 71PS at 3,600rpm and 195Nm of torque between 1,400-2,200rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Mahindra India has recently announced its joint venture with Ford. Mahindra will own 51 per cent stake in the new JV while Ford owning 49 per cent.
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
Team OD | 13 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3