Mahindra Bolero Special Edition launched in India
Mahindra's Bolero SUV has been a good seller for the brand. To boost sales and give the ageing model a fresh appeal, Mahindra has introduced a new 'Special Edition' Bolero in India.
The SUV gets a few visual tweaks. The body finish is now done in pearl white and is accentuated by new decals. The front has been updated and now gets blue vision headlamps. The interiors have been worked upon to increase the comfort factor. The seats are covered in European leather and the music system gets Bluetooth and USB compatibility.
The engine remains the same and beneath the hood rests the 2.5litre m2DICR engine which produces 63PS of max power available at 3200rpm and a useful 195Nm of torque can be tapped between 1400-2200rpm. The transmission service is handled by a 5-speed manual and the braking setup is discs at the front and drums at the rear. This special edition Mahindra Bolero also receives rear ABS. The system has one valve that has a speed sensor in the rear axle that controls both rear wheels.
Mahindra is saying that only 500 examples of the special edition Bolero will be produced, so grab yours quickly.
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776