Mahindra Bolero Special Edition launched in India
Mahindra's Bolero SUV has been a good seller for the brand. To boost sales and give the ageing model a fresh appeal, Mahindra has introduced a new 'Special Edition' Bolero in India.
The SUV gets a few visual tweaks. The body finish is now done in pearl white and is accentuated by new decals. The front has been updated and now gets blue vision headlamps. The interiors have been worked upon to increase the comfort factor. The seats are covered in European leather and the music system gets Bluetooth and USB compatibility.
The engine remains the same and beneath the hood rests the 2.5litre m2DICR engine which produces 63PS of max power available at 3200rpm and a useful 195Nm of torque can be tapped between 1400-2200rpm. The transmission service is handled by a 5-speed manual and the braking setup is discs at the front and drums at the rear. This special edition Mahindra Bolero also receives rear ABS. The system has one valve that has a speed sensor in the rear axle that controls both rear wheels.
Mahindra is saying that only 500 examples of the special edition Bolero will be produced, so grab yours quickly.
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020
- NewsUpcoming 2020 Honda Jazz teased ahead of global debut
- NewsHyundai Venue SUVs set out on the third Great India Drive
- Review2020 Bentley Flying Spur W12 First Drive Review