Mahindra Bolero Special Edition launched in India
Mahindra's Bolero SUV has been a good seller for the brand. To boost sales and give the ageing model a fresh appeal, Mahindra has introduced a new 'Special Edition' Bolero in India.
The SUV gets a few visual tweaks. The body finish is now done in pearl white and is accentuated by new decals. The front has been updated and now gets blue vision headlamps. The interiors have been worked upon to increase the comfort factor. The seats are covered in European leather and the music system gets Bluetooth and USB compatibility.
The engine remains the same and beneath the hood rests the 2.5litre m2DICR engine which produces 63PS of max power available at 3200rpm and a useful 195Nm of torque can be tapped between 1400-2200rpm. The transmission service is handled by a 5-speed manual and the braking setup is discs at the front and drums at the rear. This special edition Mahindra Bolero also receives rear ABS. The system has one valve that has a speed sensor in the rear axle that controls both rear wheels.
Mahindra is saying that only 500 examples of the special edition Bolero will be produced, so grab yours quickly.
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India
- Review2018 Toyota Yaris V MT road test review