Mahindra Bolero SUV safety feature list updated - BSVI to be launched in 2020 in India
The Mahindra Bolero SUV has been updated with safety features such as front two airbags, front seat belt reminders, speed alert system and reverse parking sensors. The speed alert system alerts the driver when he/she crosses the 80-120kmph mark. The features have been updated in the Mahindra Bolero Power Plus, Bolero Plus 9-seater and the Bolero Ambulance. The SUV was updated with ABS (antilock braking system) in July 2019.
In addition to the updated feature list, the company announced that the Bolero equipped with a BSVI compliant engine will be launched in the early months of 2020.
Rajan Wadhera, President, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., "As the first milestone in our BSVI readiness journey, we are delighted to get the BSVI certification for the Bolero Power+. The Bolero is one of our highest selling SUVs and has been the first UV (Utility Vehicle) to be certified as BSVI ready by the ICAT."
The engine on offer is a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 71PS and 195Nm of torque and a 2.6-litre diesel engine that puts out 62PS and 195Nm of torque. Both the engines are paired to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The Bolero Power Plus starts at Rs 7.30 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai - also, the ambulance variant of the Bolero has been priced at Rs 7.17 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC Coupe to launch in India on March 3
- News2020 Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace SUV to be launched in India on March 6
- NewsMaserati MC20 supercar to be globally launched in May 2020
- ReviewBSVI Honda Activa 6G first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire luxury MPV to launch on February 26 in India
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055