Mahindra Bolero SUV safety feature list updated - BSVI to be launched in 2020 in India
The Mahindra Bolero SUV has been updated with safety features such as front two airbags, front seat belt reminders, speed alert system and reverse parking sensors. The speed alert system alerts the driver when he/she crosses the 80-120kmph mark. The features have been updated in the Mahindra Bolero Power Plus, Bolero Plus 9-seater and the Bolero Ambulance. The SUV was updated with ABS (antilock braking system) in July 2019.
In addition to the updated feature list, the company announced that the Bolero equipped with a BSVI compliant engine will be launched in the early months of 2020.
Rajan Wadhera, President, Automotive Sector, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., "As the first milestone in our BSVI readiness journey, we are delighted to get the BSVI certification for the Bolero Power+. The Bolero is one of our highest selling SUVs and has been the first UV (Utility Vehicle) to be certified as BSVI ready by the ICAT."
The engine on offer is a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 71PS and 195Nm of torque and a 2.6-litre diesel engine that puts out 62PS and 195Nm of torque. Both the engines are paired to a 5-speed manual transmission.
The Bolero Power Plus starts at Rs 7.30 lakh, ex-showroom Mumbai - also, the ambulance variant of the Bolero has been priced at Rs 7.17 lakh ex-showroom.
Starts Rs 6.52 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.93 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Nov 2019
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Image gallery - a closer look at the most affordable bobber in the country
- NewsBSVI Jawa Perak Bobber launched in India for Rs 1.94 lakh
- NewsJawa Perak Bobber India launch Live Updates: Price, Details, Specifications, Engine and Features
- NewsAll-electric Bajaj Chetak: Everything that you should know
- NewsAll-new Triumph Tiger 900 Rally and GT to be unveiled on December 3