Mahindra Centuro Rockstar launched in India at Rs 44,558
Mahindra 2 Wheelers has tasted success with the launch of the Centuro motorcycle. However, since its launch, the competition has also ramped up in the 100-110cc segment. The new entrants include Hero's Passion Pro TR, TVS, Bajaj and many more. To counter this, Mahindra has launched the Centuro edition.
The Rockstar is a stripped down version of the Centuro and gets new body graphics. Other features which have been omitted include the stainless steel cover on the exhaust, remote key fob, digital dash and anti-theft alarm. M2W though has retained the flip-type key and LED pilot lamps.
The Mahindra Centuro Rockstar gets the same 106cc engine which powers the other variants. The singler cylinder MCI-5 motor makes 8.5PS of power and torque and is mated to a 4-speed transmission. Mahindra claims a lofty 85kmpl fuel efficiency from the Centuro and comes with a five year warranty.
Mahindra will also be launching the Centuro with a front disc brake soon. We had spotted it testing recently.
Starts Rs 47,130
Starts Rs 45,991
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019